The registration is mandatory in order to be considered for a booth.
September 04-06, 2020
Rosengarten Mannheim, Germany
Early booking price: 140 € / sqm (net) valid until 31.01.2020 (CLOSED)
Late booking price: 165€ /sqm (net) valid until 30.04.2020
- The minimum booking space is 4 sqm (2 x 2 m). At shared stands also 4qm per company must be planned. The maximum size is 80 square meters.
- In order to make best use of the Rosengarten, we require a depth of 3m from a size of 9sqm or more and a depth of 4m for a size of 16sqm or more.
- There is no location guarantee, but requests can be made on the registration form.
- The invoices and booth numbers will be send out in June.
- Electricity, walls and furniture are not included. They can be booked after the booth numbers have been assigned. Price information for additional bookings such as electricity and furniture can be found here.
- Since we do not use a classical trade fair hall but a convention center, an extensive stand construction is not necessary. Contact us on stand designs, we are happy to advise you. Ideas for stand concepts can be found here.
- Dealers will only be admitted as exhibitors upon agreement with the Guitar Summit Team. Please contact Chrissi Hoss (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance.
- In 2020 the Guitar Summit is again a silent show, so the testing and demonstration of equipment via amps is only possible via headphones. Special conditions apply to the Amp-World.
The registration is binding. Cancellations can only be made until April 30th, 2020.
All exhibitor-relevant information (beginning of the registration period, deadlines, concept changes, etc.) will be send out via newsletter at irregular intervals. To receive this information in the future, please sign up for the exhibitor newsletter.