Guitar Summit 2021 – Registration open now!
After a turbulent last year, Guitar Summit is back with a live event in Mannheim’s Rosengarten on September 17th-19th, 2021!
With safety being our top priority, we are going to host the event with comprehensive hygiene and security measures. These measures include modern guidance systems, larger areas, an adapted number of visitors and seamless contact tracking. All measures can be flexibly adapted to current requirements and thus they enable a Guitar Summit in the usual familiar and relaxed atmosphere. More information about the hygiene concept can be found below.
Unfortunately, due to spacing regulations, the number of stands is also currently limited. As far as relaxations allow, we will expand the exhibition areas during the booking phases.
Now to the facts:
Date: September 17th-19th, 2021
Price: 165€ / sqm (net)
Booking phase: until June 30th, 2021
- The minimum booking area is 4 sqm (2 x 2 m). For joint stands, also 4 sqm per company must be planned.
- The maximum size is 80 sqm.
- There is no location guarantee, but wishes can be indicated in the registration form.
- Invoices including stand number, detailed stand concept and set-up schedule will be sent out at the beginning of August.
- Electricity, walls and furniture are not included in the stand price, but can be booked additionally.
- Dealers are only allowed as exhibitors after consultation with the Guitar-Summit-Team. Please contact Chrissi Hoss (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance.
- The Guitar Summit is a silent show, so testing and demonstrating equipment via amps is only allowed via headphones in all theme worlds.
- Free cancellations are possible until June 30th, 2021 by mail to email@example.com.
- A free cancellation after June 30th, 2021 is only possible if a company or brand not exhibiting to date takes over the booth. If you cannot find someone to take over your booth, please contact Chrissi Hoss for support.
- If no one takes over the booth, the booth fee must be paid in full.
- In case the Guitar Summit has to be cancelled after the cancellation deadline due to Corona, all paid amounts will be automatically refunded.
Due to the special situation, there will be strict hygiene requirements this year, which we have worked out in cooperation with the responsible authorities as well as the Rosengarten Mannheim. Of course, we continuously monitor the development of the pandemic and adapt the necessary measures accordingly.Right now the measures include:
- Registration system for exhibitors, set-up helpers, stand builders, staff and visitors to guarantee 100% accurate traceability in case of a Covid infection.
- Exhibitor passes can be registered online upon receipt of invoice.
- Set-up is only possible via the forecourt after slot allocation. The slots will be allocated by us to prevent backlogs and will be sent together with the invoice.
- Dismantling is also only possible via the forecourt.
- Please note for hotel bookings: Set-up of stands over 25sqm on Wednesday, set-up of stands under 25sqm on Thursday. On Friday morning it is no longer possible to set up a stand.
- A distance of 1.5m is planned between the stand areas and 1m in front of the stand areas to the visitor path. These do not belong to the stand area and must not be built on.
- Please note that due to hygiene measures, an area of 7sqm must be planned per person (i.e. 0-13sqm: 1 person, 14-20sqm: 2 persons, 21-27sqm: 3 persons, etc.).
- In order to protect all participants, to avoid two-way traffic and narrow paths, a comprehensive guidance system will be installed.
- Limitation of the number of visitors (excl. exhibitors, staff, etc.) according to the daily regulations.
- Ticket sales exclusively in advance, a box office will not be offered.
- Free tickets for exhibitors will not be offered this year.
- DHMV rules (distance, hygiene, everyday mask, ventilation) apply in all premises, and seating in the workshop rooms and concert halls will ensure compliance with the minimum distance of 1.5m.
- The Rosengarten is equipmed with a ventilation system that guarantuees 100% fresh air. It continuously removes aerosols through constant air exchange and has several CO2 sensors.
- Furthermore, masks are mandatory and disinfectants are provided on site.
- The display of brochures, flyers, etc. is not permitted.
- A detailed hygiene concept will be sent to each exhibitor together with the invoice.