Guitar Summit 2021 –
Postponed to September 9th-11th, 2022!
Everywhere there is talk of opening up, the first events are taking place and the return of everyday life is getting closer and closer. Why have we nevertheless decided to postpone the Guitar Summit to September 2022?
A high-quality Guitar Summit needs a variety of exhibitors, international artists, an exciting supporting program and many enthusiastic visitors. Together with m:con, we have tried everything to make this possible.
However, repeatedly revised or even new regulations and specifications of the state of Baden-Württemberg would require constant changes in organizational processes (dismantling, set-up, visitor and exhibitor management) which would repeatedly lead to rising costs for everybody (exhibitors included). In addition, there are constantly changing travel restrictions for international exhibitors and artists, which will make it difficult to plan the supporting program.
To give us all planning security, we therefore decided early on to move the Guitar Summit to next year.
Registration open for 2022
Early bird price: 165€ / sqm (net) until 31.01.2022
Late booking price: 180€ / sqm (net) until 30.04.2022
- The minimum booking area is 4 sqm. For joint stands, also 4 sqm per company must be planned.
- The maximum size is 80 sqm.
- There is no location guarantee, but wishes can be indicated in the registration form.
- Invoices including stand number, detailed stand concept and service manual will be sent out at the beginning of August.
- Electricity, walls and furniture are not included in the stand price, but can be booked additionally.
- Dealers are only allowed as exhibitors after consultation with the Guitar-Summit-Team. Please contact Chrissi Hoss (email@example.com) in advance.
- The Guitar Summit is a silent show, so testing and demonstrating equipment via amps is only allowed via headphones in all theme worlds.
Booth bookings for 2021 will be automatically carried over to 2022 and confirmed by mail. If this is not desired, please send an email to Chrissi Hoss.